Nighttime hot dog stand

View on Flickr and DeviantArt.
Sometimes, great scenes for photography happen out of the blue and at seeming random. Most of the time, I let these scenes pass, and although I sometimes feel like kicking myself for failing to even take out my camera to capture a great scene, I usually forgive myself within a few minutes and acknowledge the fact that I can't capture every single moment in life. And that's okay!

This photo was taken just outside the Bishop Avenue entrance to Finch subway station, right by the GO/YRT bus terminal, on January 11. I had just come out of the subway when I spotted the scene, and liked it so much that I immediately took my phone out to capture it. I took three exposure bracketed shots that didn't have the TTC bus in the background, then took an HDR one that my phone processed on the spot, which had a bit of motion blur that I didn't mind. I'm not too good with photo editing, but I think I touched it up pretty well for this one. What do you think?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Timebomb command for Discord

"Meet the man behind a third of what's on Wikipedia" CBS article is wrong

Young American robin